1. NORMAL OR ANTI-AGING MASSAGING WAY.?
2. BENEFITS OF MASSAGING FACE..?
3. HOW TO DO NORMAL MASSAGE.?
4. HOW TO DO ANTI-AGING MASSAGE.?
A lot of love from me.
I am here to less your problems about skin and all which I can solve. There are so many people who are confused to find a proper way of massaging face. Massage is a fruitful technique to relaxing and beautifying. If massage will not happen properly, then it will get a harmful reaction. So, pay attention before choosing any way of doing massage.
By the way, massage is good for whole body, but I will give you information concerning the facial massage in this blog. At first, know about benefits of it;
Benefits of facial massage :-
- It generates the blood circulation, which is good for beautifying our face.
- It gives relaxation to our face which lessens tiresome of our face.
- Not only that, but also it increases our facial glow.
- Lessens stress.
- Lessens acne, scar marks, wrinkles.
- Give relief in sinus.
- Lessens anti-aging.
There are many ways to do facial massage according to their benefits, but I talk about two major types of it in this blog;
What is normal massage?
Normal Massage – With the word normal massage, I mean to say massage which is for the age among seventeen to thirty. They only need glowing skin and acne free skin.
What is anti-aging massage?
Anti-Aging Massage – It is for the women of the age of among thirty to sixty or above. They need to heal wrinkles. And also want to hide their aging. Because, every woman want to look youthful.
How to do anti-aging massage?
Anti aging massage technique :-
Up your skin from neck to chin approximately 20 to 30 times.
• Keep hands on your jawline one by one and up your face 20 times.
• Press cheek bone area inside to outside. Do it 20 times.
• Fold your first finger and rub your face smoothly with finger inside to outside 20 times.
• Tap, tap, tap eye bone area inside to outside 20 times.
• We all have lines on our forehead when we are aging.
• Gently rub your forehead one side to other side 20 times.
• And rub your forehead in circular motion one side to other side 20 times.
How to do normal massage?
Glowing massage technique :-
Run your fingers all over your face before massage.
• Smoothly zigzag your fingers on forehead area in vertical and horizontal.
• On both the side of forehead area, rub your finger in circular motion.
• Pinch your eyes a couple of times.
• Press the center of your forehead.
• Press the area between ears and jawlines for reducing stress.
• Lift your two fingers on eye bone area for reducing puffiness.
• Up your cheek bone center to upward area.
• Pinch your nose to the forehead area.
That’s so easy and beneficial. Do it 5 minutes or more than 5 minutes. Once or more than once in a day or a week. It’s your choice.
Question 1.) Which oil is good for massage?
As such your wish but coconut oil and olive oil is the best for face. But, you can choose as your preference. But, don’t use mustard oil.
Question 2.) How much time did it once in a day or once in a month?
As per your choice. There’s no limitation. Because it is not harmful for you.
Question 3.) Which condition will be bad for massage?
Do techniques in wrong way.
Thanks for reading.!
- ||• Women Or Goddesses? •|| Sexist Social Norms •||Modern women are lambasted for not ‘fit’ into the title of the so-called ‘perfect woman’ who is flawlessly managing household chores, husband, in-laws, children hereafter, job, concomitantly. In TV Indian … Continue reading ||• Women Or Goddesses? •|| Sexist Social Norms •||
- ||•Appearance: The True Color of Society•|| The ‘Normal Talk’ •||The incessant series of ‘Normal Talk’ has brought up the topic of ‘Appearance: The True Color of Society‘ where we talk about how we are criticized for our outer appearances. … Continue reading ||•Appearance: The True Color of Society•|| The ‘Normal Talk’ •||
- ||• TOXIC SCHOOL MEMORIES •|| THE “NORMAL TALK” •||The “Normal Talk” presents the typical annoyances of the populace that they experience, but do not share. This time, the ‘Normal Talk’ series is brought your ‘Toxic Memory of School’. … Continue reading ||• TOXIC SCHOOL MEMORIES •|| THE “NORMAL TALK” •||
- ||• Ismad-ud-Doula •||• The “Incredible India” Series •||In the series of ‘Incredible India’, we are gonna exemplify the mesmerizing beauty of the Ismad-ud-doula mausoleum which was constructed under the guidance of empress Nur Jahan (the wife of … Continue reading ||• Ismad-ud-Doula •||• The “Incredible India” Series •||
- ||• The History of Alcohol And Underpriviledged Cosumers of India •||Alcohol was around for centuries as a component of wine or beer. However, it was not oriented as a separate compound. The first person who discovered pure alcohol (ethanol) by … Continue reading ||• The History of Alcohol And Underpriviledged Cosumers of India •||