(Making of black tea.)
- How to make tasty black tea?
- How to make normal black tea?
- How to make black tea & lemon tea for weight loss?
- Benefits of black tea.?
When we Indians listens, “Tea”. It is a moment for us. When we get emotional who soothes us?, there’s a tea, when we get headache who soothes us? there’s a tea, when we get depressed who soothes us? there’s a tea. Behind all the reasons of tension, Tea is our solution. Tea is the permanent solution of our most of the problems.
Black tea is a commonly used in the every house of India. We, Indians, have been listening from childhood ‘Don’t drink tea because it darkens your complexion which is not real.’ But, there’s a lot of harm if we intake it in the huge amount. we are used to drinking it. Tea is the morning drink of ourselves.
How to make this habitual tea for taste as well as to get health benefits.?
We have to avoid using two things in tea..
Sugar & Milk
Avoiding these things is a Black Tea..
How to make healthy & tasty black tea.?
1.. Tasty Black Tea :-
(For 1 Cup)
Take a deep pan. Pour 2 cups water in it. Give one minute to water for getting little warm. Now, cast the (one inch) ground ginger, 1 piece of clove, and 1 cardamom in it. Give two-three minutes to relax. Now, cast 1/2 tsp black tea in it. Leave for the 3- 5 minutes. And your black tea is ready. You can mix 1/2 small tablespoon honey in it for the taste.
2.. Normal Black Tea :-
(For 1 Cup)
As it is a name, this tea’s name is normal black tea. Take a deep pan. Pour 2 cups of water in it. Take a rest of 2 mins and leave it. Pour 1/2 tsp of black tea powder. After the one minutes, pour (1 inch) ground ginger in it. Leave it for 3 to 5 mins. Now, normal and easy black tea is ready.
3.. Black tea & lemon tea for weight loss :-
(For 1 Cup)
Take a deep pan. Pour 2 cups water in it. Leave it for 1 min. When the water will boil, pour (1 inch) ground ginger, mint leaves (4-5), one cloves in it. Wait for 3 mins. And cast 1/2 tsp black tea powder and leave it till it turns red cum black color. Now, strain it in the cup and mix 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice in it. It’s ready to drink.
Benefits of Black Tea –
- Aids in weight loss.
- Lowers cholesterol level.
- Lowers risk of diabetes.
- Lowers risk of ovarian cancer.
- Increases metabolism.
- Lowers the risk of kidney stones.
- Includes antioxidants and polyphenols. (which is good for hair health and skin.)
- Boosts immune system.
- Boosts energy.
- Detox the body.
Benefits of Lemon Tea –
- Lowers osteoarthritis and chronic disease.
- Decreases pimples and acne.
There are the top 10 benefits of Black Tea. It gives your taste buds taste as well as health. So, add this to your daily routine. And stay healthy with Black Tea.
I hope, you all find it useful.
– Mansi Vishwakarma
- ||• Women Or Goddesses? •|| Sexist Social Norms •||Modern women are lambasted for not ‘fit’ into the title of the so-called ‘perfect woman’ who is flawlessly managing household chores, husband, in-laws, children hereafter, job, concomitantly. In TV Indian Ads, she is manifested as a woman with several hands who can handle multiple works at a time. The avalanche … Continue reading ||• Women Or Goddesses? •|| Sexist Social Norms •||
- ||•Appearance: The True Color of Society•|| The ‘Normal Talk’ •||The incessant series of ‘Normal Talk’ has brought up the topic of ‘Appearance: The True Color of Society‘ where we talk about how we are criticized for our outer appearances. -“Beauty lies in the eyes of a beholder” is a fascinating quoted line to impress anyone. However, how much has … Continue reading ||•Appearance: The True Color of Society•|| The ‘Normal Talk’ •||
- ||• TOXIC SCHOOL MEMORIES •|| THE “NORMAL TALK” •||The “Normal Talk” presents the typical annoyances of the populace that they experience, but do not share. This time, the ‘Normal Talk’ series is brought your ‘Toxic Memory of School’. The quintessential part of our childhood is a school period where we create unforgettable memories of our lives and befriends … Continue reading ||• TOXIC SCHOOL MEMORIES •|| THE “NORMAL TALK” •||
- ||• Ismad-ud-Doula •||• The “Incredible India” Series •||In the series of ‘Incredible India’, we are gonna exemplify the mesmerizing beauty of the Ismad-ud-doula mausoleum which was constructed under the guidance of empress Nur Jahan (the wife of Jahangir) between 1922 to 1928. It is considered the draft of the Taj Mahal or sometimes, be called the baby … Continue reading ||• Ismad-ud-Doula •||• The “Incredible India” Series •||
- ||• The History of Alcohol And Underpriviledged Cosumers of India •||Alcohol was around for centuries as a component of wine or beer. However, it was not oriented as a separate compound. The first person who discovered pure alcohol (ethanol) by distilling it was an immensely known Iranian/Persian alchemist Mohammad ibn Zakaria Razi. Approximately 7000 years ago, the fermentation of grain, … Continue reading ||• The History of Alcohol And Underpriviledged Cosumers of India •||